The Apollo Healthcare Property Fund has reached an agreement with care organization De Drie Notenboomen and developer Scala Projects on the realization and acquisition of the property Buitenlust – Herbergier in Voorthuizen. The property is located on the Hoofdstraat in a residential area and is just steps away from the attractive center of Voorthuizen, which […]
Author Archive for: Beheerder
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Beheerder contributed 121 entries already.
Entries by Beheerder
We are proud to announce that Hartelt Fund Management has joined StiVAD. StiVAD is an independent, non-profit platform for the secure sharing of data within the real estate sector. Joining StiVAD means for Hartelt Fund Management visible evidence of full openness and transparency. Due to its rapid growth, StiVAD is an increasingly complete source for […]
This year Hartelt Fund Management will again participate in the GRESB Real Estate Assessment. GRESB is a global ESG benchmark. Real estate funds, REITs, property companies, real estate developers, infrastructure fund managers and asset operators use GRESB to assess their ESG performance. This is done in a standardized, globally recognized framework so both investors and […]
Hartelt Fund Management B.V.
HARTELT SUSTAINABILITY IMPACT
ha of ongoing
tonnes of CO2
- Investment in nursing home ‘De Herbergier’ in Voorthuizen
- Two existing investors increase their capital commitment to the Apollo Healthcare Property Fund significantly
- Hartelt joins StiVAD
- GRESB Real Estate Assessment
- Impact investing in Dutch healthcare real estate
- Realisation residential care complex Claris in IJsselstein
- Further expansion Hartelt
- We have moved!
- 2021 in numbers
- Apollo acquires Eyckstaete in Amsterdam